• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chase Fischer Going Dancing

He shot 42% from 3 his last year at Wake. We just didn't run any sets or have a PG that could get him looks. It also helps that he has Haws on his team to draw the defense.

How many threes did he attempt at WF? I remember that he had a rep as a shooter when he came in, but I have zero recollection of him actually being a threat from long range when he was here. I guess my memories of the Bz delik era are just permanently scrambled.

How many threes did he attempt at WF? I remember that he had a rep as a shooter when he came in, but I have zero recollection of him actually being a threat from long range when he was here. I guess my memories of the Bz delik era are just permanently scrambled.

35/83 in his last year here. For reference, Crab has hit 42 this year in 131 attempts. Mitch 45/115.

Chase certainly would have helped this year, particularly early in the season against Delaware State, Iona, and NC State when we struggled with our shooting.

We wouldn't miss him so much if Ingram was still around

I mean I look at that and what I see is a system where you're getting off shots more often, if frosh Mitch has 32 more attempts than soph Chase.

Perhaps, but we also still had CJ and Chase probably wasn't used as much as an underclass man behind CJ. Mitch and Crab and vital parts of our offense.

Back