• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread ♥️ : Support Academic & Railroad Labor! Fuck antisemitism in all forms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah we are defs not morning people. we are very much looking forward to our son being out of town this weekend (esp because I'm going to Christmas Jam so getting home at wee hours Sunday morning and then don't have to worry about getting up early).

if we're having a lazy weekend at home we alternate getting up early with our son, the other parent sleeps til 9 and the early parent then takes a nap for a few hours.
yeah that sounds amazing

we are usually the same re: swapping off weekend mornings, though my wife (being a teacher) is also incapable of sleeping in, so it's usually only me who really ever takes advantage of the sleep in chance

I bought a god damned leveling rake for the yard.

Had been eyeing it since the spring and it went from $130 to $95, so I pulled the trigger.

Won't be able to use it for months.

And there'll be no hiding that when it shows up at the house this weekend.

"Honey... What is this?"
I had to google what a leveling rake is

but I am sympathetic to the ordering spree on amazon

creamy's wife uses the gym as her therapy, i use online shopping as mine, tend to see spikes of ordering lots of things coincidental to stressful work projects every time

I have random stuff show up at my house almost every day, my wife buys so much that I don’t even question it anymore. Like my in laws were complaining about a credit card promotion where you had to spend like $5,000 in 3 months to get the bonus miles and I’m like just let your daughter shop she’ll have you covered by the end of the month.

but I am sympathetic to the ordering spree on amazon

creamy's wife uses the gym as her therapy, i use online shopping as mine, tend to see spikes of ordering lots of things coincidental to stressful work projects every time
Me too....it's records for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back