• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread ♥️ : Support Academic & Railroad Labor! Fuck antisemitism in all forms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
we had a client project years ago with about 100 people all living in a hotel in birmingham for a couple of months. someone regularly would come in late at night and take a dump in the middle of the lobby bathroom floor. eventually the hotel installed a camera and sent the video to our management. Our managing partner called the guy into his office, made him watch the video, then accepted his resignation.
#KnightOriginStory

we had a client project years ago with about 100 people all living in a hotel in birmingham for a couple of months. someone regularly would come in late at night and take a dump in the middle of the lobby bathroom floor. eventually the hotel installed a camera and sent the video to our management. Our managing partner called the guy into his office, made him watch the video, then accepted his resignation.

why resign and forfeit that sweet unemployment

I'm in bed by 10-10:30 every night. Up by 5:45.

HOWEVER, for the last two weeks, I've made a proactive decision to ruin my life by playing video games an extra hour, so I'm in bed at 11:30-midnight. And I am now near death.

How are we technologically at a place where you can listen to a podcast on the apple website, and when you click pause it restarts you back to the beginning?

girls aren't down until 9-930 so i usually get in bed around 1030 and read for 20-30 min.

i usually prefer to wake up around 6-630, but will sleep in until 7-730 if im tired. my girls usually get me up by 7 if i sleep in

Generally I sleep from 12-6:30. Not enough. I learned recently that I probably also have sleep apnea so my quality of rest is low.

How are we technologically at a place where you can listen to a podcast on the apple website, and when you click pause it restarts you back to the beginning?
When I found out that my kindle audio books automatically sync'd with their print companions, I jizzed a little. Listening to an audio book all day and then getting home and picking up my paperwhite to have it at the exact same spot is fucking UUUNNGGGGHHHH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back