• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread šŸ˜Š

Status
Not open for further replies.
We recently bought an air purifier for our house. I wasn't into the hype, but now I'm a believer. It's done wonders for the Mrs' and daughter's allergies.

We recently bought an air purifier for our house. I wasn't into the hype, but now I'm a believer. It's done wonders for the Mrs' and daughter's allergies.
do you cycle it around the house or primarily keep it in your main living space? Or did you get a whole house deal installed?

We have a mobile unit. We keep it in the living room during the day, but move it to the master bedroom at night. I breathe filtered air through my cpap, but the Mrs has benefitted greatly.

I thought the ā€œwind bagā€ was pretty good. It made me chuckle. Sorry windy.

Did yā€™all know Home Improvement is on Disney plus ?!

Like itā€™s buried away. Cā€™mon Disney!

Your twin is a moderator and it seems like several of your close friends post here. Meeting a few people over the years doesn't compare to that.
also i'm catching up on the last finish and "moderator" is really underselling it here

it's funny because my roommate at the time olivegardendeac actually got me into this venture when dv7 and him conspired to start the boards (he was the original technical brains of the operation working with dv7 on that launch but wanted some assistance), and then he stepped away/just didn't care at all about the boards ~2 years later, and then TWDeac joined up but also has moved past this community (for now šŸ™), and now it's basically just me actually doing all the hosting and management/software stuff.. with LK as my backup admin/second opinion when necessary, and tsy is really the only full time moderator now (besides biff ;p)

one of the things that does keep me up at night is what would happen to the boards if I die randomly, since I'm like 99% sure they'd also go away unless I put some good instructions in my will

yeah who usually does this? is pilch slacking or something?
For football itā€™s usually whoever starts the game time thread and it morphs. I know I did a few the past few years. But people have been quick to post the time threads slash with a 3-yo Iā€™m not as beholden to kickoff times. Especially as the season has gone on. Iā€™ll watch what I can watch. But they didnā€™t even bother to retitle the FSU time thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back