• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 1: Raptors in Walmart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back when I was applying and getting nowhere I thought I'd pick up a few hours a week doing this new Wellness Coach program at my local Y. It's sort of like a personal trainer light. I'd meet with a person, discuss their goals, and give them exercises to do, then meet every week for a quick check up. I'd basically done this same thing in undergrad as an HES major.

It was free to members so I'd just be making $8/hour, 8 hours/week. Met with the guy hiring and he loved me. Get a call a week later saying they had hired someone else.

Know why?

He had a masters.

Yeah, I said $8/hour.

And 8 hrs per week. Wow.

I suck at math, but that's $64 a week. Wow again.

ha i just realized that if i type curse words in the biggest boldest font, then people might stumble on them at work and hilarity will ensue

lets test it

FUCK