• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 1: Raptors in Walmart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slight good news:

Just got off the phone with the VP of the company and he brought up the idea of a 90-day trial term. Full pay and everything for that period, and if things went well, it would then turn into a full job offer.

No guarantee he can make it happen but he's going to talk to the rest of the team about it next week. Not going to get my hopes up but there may be a light at the end of the tunnel.

eminem_8_mile_sitting.jpg

spaghetti2.jpg

Thanks for the support. Just had a good lunch conversation about Career Services' sucktitude as well as our senior class.

More than 10% of our senior class applied to be Wake Forest Fellows, a position that pays $28,000 and no room for advancement. That tells me that there are a LOT of seniors who have no idea what they will be doing soon.

I just got paid for the website I just built for Piedmont Angel Network. Also got the hook-up for a friend that needs a web designer on the cheap.

I need to quit my job and return to posting form for a few months.

I just got paid for the website I just built for Piedmont Angel Network. Also got the hook-up for a friend that needs a web designer on the cheap.

I need to quit my job and return to posting form for a few months.

Did cookout tell you about what my dad said?

Did cookout tell you about what my dad said?

Yeah he did.

I'm not going to be in the area long term enough to apply seriously. Wouldn't be right.

But if something happens and I decide to stay in Winston....

Yeah he did.

I'm not going to be in the area long term enough to apply seriously. Wouldn't be right.

But if something happens and I decide to stay in Winston....

Yeah, he said it would pay in the mid 40s. Would be an awesome opportunity if you stayed in the area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back