• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 1: Raptors in Walmart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
HTTD... trying to remember who that was, and only Gomer's freshman roommate (also terrible) comes to mind.

Slight good news:

Just got off the phone with the VP of the company and he brought up the idea of a 90-day trial term. Full pay and everything for that period, and if things went well, it would then turn into a full job offer.

No guarantee he can make it happen but he's going to talk to the rest of the team about it next week. Not going to get my hopes up but there may be a light at the end of the tunnel.

Slight good news:

Just got off the phone with the VP of the company and he brought up the idea of a 90-day trial term. Full pay and everything for that period, and if things went well, it would then turn into a full job offer.

No guarantee he can make it happen but he's going to talk to the rest of the team about it next week. Not going to get my hopes up but there may be a light at the end of the tunnel.

Nice dude, do some fucking work.

Slight good news:

That would be awesome. No doubt things should go well. You've definitely got the education to impress once you get a shot.

Thanks 09.

Here's a mix for TWDeac

1. The Breakup - The Rural Alberta Advantage
2. Cold Rain And Snow (Grateful Dead cover) - Sam Amidon
3. New York - Caitlin Rose
4. Khala My Friend - Amanaz
5. Horses - High Highs
6. Benediction - Thurston Moore
7. Down in the Valley - The Head and the Hair
8. Baby's Breath - Bill Calahan
9. Jesus Fever - Kurt Vile
10. Rivers of Babylon (The Melodians cover) - Josh T. Pearson
11. Freddie's Lapels - D. Charles Speer & The Helix

link

Downloading now :)

Yeah.

I was one of maybe 2 or 3 people on my freshman hall of 20 at Wake that had legitimately been friends with a black person before coming to Wake. And out of habit I was maybe the only one who regularly locked my door or was aware of my surroundings when out at night. Durham Life Education.

there were people who didn't lock their doors? I locked my door when going to the laundry room. I'm thankful I lived in Luter freshman year because otherwise I probably would have locked my door when going down the hallway to the bathroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back