• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 1: Raptors in Walmart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
twdeac:
whip.gif

Very kinky.

I believe I do. I was looking for that setting, but I can't find it. I'll keep looking.

K, that's a pretty annoying limit. No moar "lulz" posts right now.

K, off to fix some computers, love having some of these emoticons added. I'll put up some moar for you to add later.

I changed it to 3 characters minimum to post.

Also, minimum time between posts is 15 seconds. That should change the dynamics for a chat thread ending :eek:

What is the rationale for a time limit between posts? Never got that.

How about a time limit for editing posts?

I'm sure there is a reason, I just don't know it.

What is the rationale for a time limit between posts? Never got that.

How about a time limit for editing posts?

I'm sure there is a reason, I just don't know it.

Its to keep the volume a forum experiences down. It could get expensive if everyone is posting every 1 seconds. It also leads to people spamming and/or bots.

Yeah, it's so if someone is spamming it's not at a really ridiculous rate. That being said, I haven't run into any problems with the 15 second limit we have now. It's going to make chat thread endings go really fast though.

Cool. Was just curious. That all makes sense.

Unlike continuing on with Buzz. BOOM.

Seriously, Woody should have dumped his ass way earlier in Toy Story 3, he screwed them over.

That's true, too bad they had to go through evil Buzz to get to him.

Maybe that's what will happen w/ Bzz. Evil Bzz this year, awesome spanish Bzz next year? Can we get him to grow a mustache maybe?

Alright, packing the laptop up in 5 minutes, then it's off to St. Simons for the weekend. Holla! :bowdown:

I've been enjoying playing around with this new software. It's sooooo much better than the USS(cout)R boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back