• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 1: Raptors in Walmart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
and omg they have tags....tags are some of the funniest shit i've ever seen. please utilize them and make them funny

Also, for drunk posting, you can really run up the post counts. It will also end the CT's faster, which will result in more fun!

Stumbled across one of the Naked Gun movies. So stupid funny. RIP Leslie Nielsen

"Nothing to be embarrassed about, I sometimes go by my maiden name"

How are peeps on the boards going to know to come here? I'm sure y'all have planned all of this out.

What is the post per page deal here? I could look but I'm lazy. It seems to be on 20ish right now because the pages are flying by.

How are peeps on the boards going to know to come here? I'm sure y'all have planned all of this out.

All of them. Mass recruitment drive starts tonight, after I get drunk, lasts until I get IP banned

All of them. Mass recruitment drive starts tonight, after I get drunk, lasts until I get IP banned

haha k.

Also, we need to look into offering stuff on here that the other boards do not offer. I'm scared that a lot of people are going to look here and go "it's the same thing", and not give it a 2nd chance. So we need to think about that stuff.

Free content gentleman. If the capital remains present and content is free, insiders mad with how premium have devolved may find themselves coming over here (one can dream at least).

Either way I find this board very impressive. Kudos to all the IT folks and idealists who made this happen.

Free content gentleman. If the capital remains present and content is free, insiders mad with how premium have devolved may find themselves coming over here (one can dream at least).

Either way I find this board very impressive. Kudos to all the IT folks and idealists who made this happen.

The free content is big. Also - the ability to speculate openly. I think someone in the know may post a thread w/ news about Ari Stewart on Thursday ...

Ari Stewart thinks I'm a "punk ass." So his intelligence cannot be questioned.

haha k.

Also, we need to look into offering stuff on here that the other boards do not offer. I'm scared that a lot of people are going to look here and go "it's the same thing", and not give it a 2nd chance. So we need to think about that stuff.

We are working on some other things. They take time to implement, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back