• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 1: Raptors in Walmart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No clue actually. I was wondering if one of you who still has access could let me know

No clue actually. I was wondering if one of you who still has access could let me know

Interesting. If you didn't do something specifically, it might be because they came over here and saw you're a mod. Is TW still able to post over there?

Yes, because the DeaconSports staff are so forthcoming with their reasoning for bannings. They also uphold those standards to every poster and don't just pick and choose when they want to uphold their rules.

Yes, because the DeaconSports staff are so forthcoming with their reasoning for bannings. They also uphold those standards to every poster and don't just pick and choose when they want to uphold their rules.

I received a deluge of emails/messages linking Scout with the AD. Should make for an interesting post on Thursday.

WTF? They banned you OGD? I am still able to post over there, yes.

well this is weird. I switched to my work computer and I am able to read and post, but it seems like I am completely banned on my laptop.

I'm not sure that this is the best avatar for me, but I'm gonna stick with it for now. Hopefully it is not the Buzz of avatars.

I received a deluge of emails/messages linking Scout with the AD. Should make for an interesting post on Thursday.

Shared a few emails with the Asst Ath Director and he claims he doesn't have any handles on the scout boards but does "lurk" there.

He then thanked me for my "passion" for Wake Forest.

Shared a few emails with the Asst Ath Director and he claims he doesn't have any handles on the scout boards but does "lurk" there.

He then thanked me for my "passion" for Wake Forest.

Pretty sure it's the same AAD multiple people told me has "multiple" handles, and one person specified "3 or 4." Not saying he's a liar, just passing on information.

Tuffalo - to clarify the debate on the Quad right now. Cagles may have said my banning was temporary, but that was never communicated to me, nor does my ban have a time limit set, like temp. bans normally do.

I've been banned by Naz, turf, cagles,and iLT over there, and cagles is the only one to not send a note explaining why, and he's also the only one not to set a time limit for said ban. Methinks all the BuzzOut madness and AD pressure is making him crack a little bit.

Tuffalo - to clarify the debate on the Quad right now. Cagles may have said my banning was temporary, but that was never communicated to me, nor does my ban have a time limit set, like temp. bans normally do.

I've been banned by Naz, turf, cagles,and iLT over there, and cagles is the only one to not send a note explaining why, and he's also the only one not to set a time limit for said ban. Methinks all the BuzzOut madness and AD pressure is making him crack a little bit.

I've only been banned by DeacMan, and he told me why, but never reinstated my parody. BOOOOOOOO. On the other hand, I'm not sure where I could have gone with the parody that the handle alone didn't accomplish.

Yo, please look around and if you have any suggestions for improving the site before launch day put those in one of the "suggestion" threads on each board. Thanks, doofus.

Yo, please look around and if you have any suggestions for improving the site before launch day put those in one of the "suggestion" threads on each board. Thanks, doofus.

Aight taking a look around now. I like the new emoticons.

Seems like an easy enough place to navigate too. I'll chime in over there in a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back