• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 1: Raptors in Walmart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a porch so I can do this stuff. I guess I could just sit awkwardly out on the grass by one of the first floor apartments.

Was working all damn day...this night time balcony seating is where it's at! before the mosquitoes roll in soon

I have a screened porch with light and ceiling fan which I do not utilize nearly enough. It's weird because the porch access is off my bathroom.

I really need to start taking advantage of my awesome porch for more than storage for my bike, coolers and camp chairs.

what up everybody. just crushed some intervals. class doesn't start till 9 here in Chapel Hill, maybe a big ass waffle for breakfast

I need to learn how to do speed work or intervals or something. I'm so slow.

and jealous of your waffle.

Who is ready for some tea? Fuck coffee. That shit sucks.

I :h34rt: tea. Fuck coffee indeed.

I brought my mug home last night to give it a good wash (don't trust the sponges in the office kitchen) and left it at home. :( so I had to make my tea in a paper cup this morning. hurt my hands. it was Earl Gray for me today, though I've been on an English Breakfast kick lately.

I :h34rt: tea. Fuck coffee indeed.

I brought my mug home last night to give it a good wash (don't trust the sponges in the office kitchen) and left it at home. :( so I had to make my tea in a paper cup this morning. hurt my hands. it was Earl Gray for me today, though I've been on an English Breakfast kick lately.

I rarely stray from English Breakfast.

I have a Thermos tumbler. I run the hot water from the coffee maker through it every day to clean it out. It stays pretty clean.

Well, they drink all sorts of tea, but the standard breakfast tea is a classic. Just add milk and sugar and there you go. It was there that I first discovered 'the electric kettle'. So awesome.

last Christmas I requested either a stovetop kettle or an electric kettle. My folks got me just the plain kind you put on the stove. electric kettles are nice though, perhaps someday when I have more kitchen storage I'll get one. it was very convenient in Australia.

I like coke-zero as long as it's straight out of a cold can.

Wait, so is it cold outside again?

Weak sauce. Eff work, I ain't going.

Nah, it was like 54 when I was out the door this morning. So it should get up to around 64 or so. Not quite pool weather, but not cold.

yeah this morning I was going to grab a heavy jacket on my way out the door, then I realize that even though it was 20 degrees cooler than yesterday, it was still in the 60s! just grabbed a light jacket to put over my cardigan.

I am so glad I ran track in high school. This taught me a lot about all this jazz.

I need someone to teach me or help me.

they would have laughed if I'd tried to run in high school. I'm way too big of a person to be an official runner - seems like everyone who runs in high school (or college) is a waif. Also the running coach was a huge ass. also I played field hockey and swam so I couldn't run anyway.

I need someone to teach me or help me.

they would have laughed if I'd tried to run in high school. I'm way too big of a person to be an official runner - seems like everyone who runs in high school (or college) is a waif. Also the running coach was a huge ass. also I played field hockey and swam so I couldn't run anyway.

Ehh, I doubt that they would have laughed. I've seen your pictures :sketch: You definitely aren't big.

I rarely stray from English Breakfast.

I have a Thermos tumbler. I run the hot water from the coffee maker through it every day to clean it out. It stays pretty clean.

I really like Lemon Lift. But I try different teas whenever I need to grab a new box from the groc.

I use a black plastic travel mug. Yesterday I discovered a nice thick tea residue. It was definitely not clean - rinsing with water didn't take care of it for me. :tard:

Worst week ever.

Sitting in bed with my inflamed kidney and pneumonia, I find out that I will not be receiving a job offer after my 14 interviews with this company.

I've got to get out of this house or else I may find out the answer to how much vicodin is too much.

Fuuu, that sucks. The fuck.

Any chance they'll contact and offer you later?

Ehh, I doubt that they would have laughed. I've seen your pictures :sketch: You definitely aren't big.

pretty sure all the runners in my high school were like 5'4" max and like 100 lbs max. I'm bigger than that. And I am thinner now than I was in high school. Still feel like the fat kid when I show up to races anyway.

Coke Zero is boss. The nutrition facts claim it has no nutritional value whatsoever. Negative or positive.

Worst week ever.

Sitting in bed with my inflamed kidney and pneumonia, I find out that I will not be receiving a job offer after my 14 interviews with this company.

I've got to get out of this house or else I may find out the answer to how much vicodin is too much.

Sorry to here about that Anon...order up some hookers as a "pick-me-up"

So much Chat Threading to catch up on...

Drinking sweet tea in the morning FTW. Living where the only sweet tea you can get is from McDonald's FTL.

The weather is supposed to be so awful this weekend. Like low 40s and rain. Probably going to Atlantic City for the first time.

Euchre is so, so awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back