• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 1: Raptors in Walmart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama is 12-0 Friday after filling out a bracket for ESPN for the third straight year. He's 26-2 overall going into the day's late games.

Obama correctly predicted both upsets of the afternoon, 10th-seeded Florida State's victory over seventh-seeded Texas A&M, and 11th-seeded Marquette over sixth-seeded Xavier.

The president is in the 100th percentile on ESPN.com's Tournament Challenge, tied for 434th. SUCK IT AHMADINEJAD

I just looked and I am in the 99.8 percentile...whoa

Jesus H Christ I could totally Pit-DOMINATE these boards right now. Could probably get the sports ones too.

Off to the gym to kick off the weekend. Looks like another beautiful day outside.

<---Can't wait to hit the lake.

Yeahhh we are about to day party on the fratio allll day. I can't wait to be tan again

what's up CT fools. i too, will be partaking in some sort of drinking this lovely afternoon. it will either be on a boat or at a sports bar with basketball on, not sure which though

if that's not a #firstworldproblem i don't know what is

What's up CT. I love the new board so far. I'm trying to figure out what to do for the rest of the day today since the missus is at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back