• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 1: Raptors in Walmart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually looking forward to reading some cellular signaling reviews :geek:

Think I'm gonna start a new film discussion thread. I've seen some fucked up ones recently.

time to get some lunch, then it's a nice afternoon down at the marina, drinking some beers, telling stories that may not be true, listening to some good tunes. may even take the boat out. pretty much awesomesauce

y'all have a good one

time to get some lunch, then it's a nice afternoon down at the marina, drinking some beers, telling stories that may not be true, listening to some good tunes. may even take the boat out. pretty much awesomesauce

y'all have a good one

That's sounds awesome mang. Have a great day!

y'all have a good one

Nice man that sounds like a high quality afternoon. We just got a light rack installed on our boat so I'm pumped for some night cruising :D

y'all have a good one

Can't wait to get back out to our lake house!

Saturday off to a good start...slept late, finally went to the grocery store for the first time since I got back from break, ate some BAGEL STATION, and now watching bball. Will probably do a longer run this afternoon.

I'm getting hammered before my train ride home. UK fan was going bananas during the game. Bought me a shot of patron to celebrate.

Might pull a freekn and hit up the union station liquor store for the ride home.

Im a sucker for peer pressure. after having looked around here for a bit i see that most of the people who i talk to/with on the old boards are here. i didnt really feel like joining, but oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back