• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 10 Your mom's teeth are the whitest I've ever come across

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pit, I graduate from state today. I'm sad that I am not a double deac, but will be repping w/ my class ring... always and forever, GO DEACS!

Hair cut...yimmy yohns, nap, then buying some clothes and putting some urr in my tyres.

41785_125202694160479_4086_n.jpg
im eating ben and jerrys fro yo and everyone else is napping. im about to go ride around in the golf cart

The Yogurt is cursed

But the toppings contain potassium benzoate........................................that's bad

Damn you, rainy weather. I'm supposed to go to a Cubs game tomorrow. Bleacher seats. I was hoping it would be 75 and sunny, but it's going to be high of 51 and rainy. Smh

I can't wipe this smile off my satisfied face. #19.

What a fucking feeling.

Congrats.

I'm also upset that I can't watch the Dynamo game tonight because it's on Fox Soccer. Fuuuuuu. Fox Soccer can suck it

This is what I like to call Smash Bang fusion
Gotta focus, mama you don’t wanna get a Cooch Contusion

Interesting. Globe is pretty easy to get to. If I can motivate GF to venture out into the rainy city tonight, I may go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back