• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 10 Your mom's teeth are the whitest I've ever come across

Status
Not open for further replies.
Numbers, I just listened to your podcast on the Charlottesville radio station - good work, man.

Just saw Thor; I really liked it, but I'm interested to hear what those who know the backstory/read the comics/know Norse mythology thought.

Is that were loki's name comes from?

Yeah Loki is a Norse god, I'm guessing that's included since Thor is likewise in Norse mythology.

I know nothing about comics though.

/Quizbowlnerd

Not afraid of like a fist fight but I know girls id be afraid would stab me or something equally as crazy

I know of several women that might have stabbed me. One of whom kept repeating "I'm a big girl". That was odd.

O jesus, this incident reminds me of something I've tried to forget. I went to ECU with some friends to go to a football game. At the time, I was dealing with serious sleeping issues (cocaine does that to you). We go to the game, drink, drink some more and then go back to my friend's friends' apartment. It was a nice 3 bedroom place and they told me there was an empty bed as their roommate was with her bf. I was excited. They also mentioned that this girl's nickname was "the monster." So we're playing drinking games and generally acting the fool when who walks in but the monster. She was bad, but not as horrendous as I thought. She apparently had broken up with her bf and was looking for prey. Being the handsome fellow I am, she immediately set her sights on your humble narrator. A situation was brewing. So I need to think quick. I say I'm going to sleep on the couch: vetoed. The couch has been called, the floor as well. I now sense I'm being set up. I excuse myself to use the little boys room, jump into her bed and pretend like I'm asleep. Within moments she has sensed my weakness, walks in, closes the door and as I hear it lock I know I'm in trouble. Still pretending to sleep she gets into bed with me and the bed cringes under her weight. Then I feel her hoof rubbing against my calf and she says "I know you're still awake." FUCK. I'm trapped. She starts kissing my neck and whispers the only words that will get me hard "I have coke." The next hour or so was a blur, there are images in my head that won't go away. The monsters won that night.

This sounds very similar to a story involving the aforementioned friend. I would also pos rep the shit out of this if I weren't on my phone.

big caps fan are we bentleys?

Not as big as I used to be, which is funny because the Caps are better (in the reg season anyway) than when I was. However, thats prob a lot because none of the games are ever on where I'm at and its just tough to follow an 82 game season.

Short answer: yes.

YAY TEXAS YAY.

Is there any doubt that May is the best birthday month for the boards?

No. Absolutely no doubt.

Hitting refresh most likely wont give you any new info until Thursday at this time. Until then, its all speculation. :noidea:

Actually this thread was finally one where hitting refresh did eventually give good info (WXII article)!

Everything about that weekend sucks so much.

I just remember how excited we were for the Seize the Quad and the big screen and the booze and the NCAAs. ugh.

I have such damning pictures of df27/numbers from that night...

my own (tame compared to some of those):
washing my hair with face wash.

SO glad I didn't wash my face with shampoo.

Really? I definitely think what you did is worse.

shit really?

i'm with baptist so i get a free drink... that makes it half worthwhile.

terrible decision to walk, though. i deserve a slow clap for that one.

WTF we get free drinks? I need to know more about these perks and then try to use them before I turn my badge in on Thursday :(

People left me tons of neg rep for saying it was racial earlier today. But the way she repeats "those boys" in the letter really could sound bad.

That was her mother in the letter, though. Just to clarify - the two may not feel similarly. I don't really think race needs to be brought in to it. I don't think the mother would have acted differently if a white boy and "coerced" her daughter in to sucking his dick.

Concerning the google ranking, is there any way you could get a link on Blogger So Dear? They have a "links" section and it even has a link back to the DS Boards.

It always helps to get plugged from legitimate, high ranking sites which I think BSD qualifies as now.

FROM THE SUGGESTIONS THREAD. SLOTH HELP US OUT HERE.

there have been scientific studies that prove that men are chemically aversive to a woman's tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back