• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 10 Your mom's teeth are the whitest I've ever come across

Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh, 2 o'clock on a Friday means I definitely have the Terry Schiavo face going on. I need to tap out.

I just don't understand my their hot peppers come w carrots and little cauliflowers at pbellys... fuckin sucks

For some reason my pbellys sandwich has all these little carrots and cauliflowers in it

So I was sitting on my couch with some leftover sesame chicken next to me, I turn my head and my EFFING CAT grabs a piece in his mouth and jumps down to the floor with it. I'm going to have him arrested for FELINE-y theft.

:laugh: :rulz:

Got it. I was just talking about her this morning. I didn't understand the mention of the face, though. Weird coincidence that you just brought it up, io.

Here are some nonsensical pics for a Friday afternoon until Sheep gets started:

jurassic-park-barney.jpg

funny-celebrity-pictures-this-is-what-happens.jpg

lol they actually put my raise in on my last paycheck. This place makes me laff.

Free extra 2% this paycheck though!!! HELLO BEER!

So I've been at the beach for about 12 hours, haven't actually made it to the beach yet, but I have decided I need a beach house.

:OSDBoy batsignal:

Just got off the phone with a peep in Chitown (she sounded hot, yo) who got my name through my bro out there...she kinda did an HR "info interview" with me, snagged my deets and is gonna pass my shit around out there.

Oh, and I'm FOR SURE going to just say I own my own writing/agency/consulting/social media firm now... SMASH AND GRAB IS BACK IN BUSINESS YO.

Just got a verbal offer for a budget analyst position with Roanoke, VA. The salary is a little better than I'm making now and cost of living is lower than DC. They're checking references and doing final stuff but I got the job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back