• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: 10s: HOF, 20s: kid kungfu sphincter paralysis, 50: Chick-fill-A-hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great rec. I completely forgot about this one. I still tend to crave Guisados more often, but Guerrilla Tacos is awesome.

Was hungry and ordering food on my app and saw this one delivered so gonna check out Guisados in about an hour for the first time! Looks damn good

Is it just me or does it seem like the world is about to end?

It’s clearly at a tipping point. Right now we are determining the direction.

I've been doing Crossfit for the past 2 weeks. I've been seeing crazy gains, and am actually really enjoying it. My workout routine had gotten stale af. Also, I'm now a giant douche.

I've been doing Crossfit for the past 2 weeks. I've been seeing crazy gains, and am actually really enjoying it. My workout routine had gotten stale af. Also, I'm now a giant douche.

Yeah man, I know a chick who does it and she got absolutely shredded in less than a year (going from having two kids).

Maybe, if you stick with it and work hard, you can upgrade to a complete douche canoe instead of just a giant fucking douche.

Are you doing bat sit-ups (the ones where you put your feet inside a chin up bar, hang upside down and do sit ups)?

If so, don't bitch when you mess up a knee or two.

Are you doing bat sit-ups (the ones where you put your feet inside a chin up bar, hang upside down and do sit ups)?

If so, don't bitch when you mess up a knee or two.

Not those, but have been doing a lot of ghd situps. I dig those for sure.

What kind of time committment is it?

What kind of time committment is it?

A lot quicker than my past workouts. With cardio prior to CrossFit I was spending around an hour and a half. Now I�m usually done in around 45 and tired af after. I�ve been working out around 5 times a week and active recovery the other days.

Yeah, this Trebek shit is a sure sign of the end times. Terrible stuff. We need a miracle for Trebek!

Let me not be too consumed with this world
Sometimes I wanna go home and stay out of sight for a long time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back