• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: 10s: HOF, 20s: kid kungfu sphincter paralysis, 50: Chick-fill-A-hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see that I am not the only 30/40 something white guy with a hoodie and shoulder bag at this gig.

I just got v stoned (vape stoned) and am v stoned (very stoned) about to see a kind of pastoral folk music show. Passed by an art class that was ending and I think it was one of those deals with a nude model. They had the door and a window open and there was a was a woman in a robe and it was just a feeling I got.

Hope I don’t die of vape weed.

The biggest dart bar in SoCal rents out the dart room to a nude model every Saturday for painting. It sucks having to wait for that shit to get on the Oche

This signature block is making the rounds in the legal community at the moment, which says something when this is a profession already dominated by pompous asses:

email-signature.jpeg

I am familiar with this law firm, and can't say that I am surprised. The best part of the story though is he is the son in law of a South Carolina Supreme Court Justice, and has recently been accused of fraud and perjury in a shady hotel deal. Viva SC.

Last edited:
This signature block is making the rounds in the legal community at the moment, which says something when this is a profession already dominated by pompous asses:

email-signature.jpeg

I am familiar with this law firm, and can't say that I am surprised. The best part of the story though is he is the son of law of a South Carolina Supreme Court Justice, and has recently been accused of fraud and perjury in a shady hotel deal. Viva SC.

Nothing says successful lawyer like a googlegroups.com email address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back