• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: 10s: HOF, 20s: kid kungfu sphincter paralysis, 50: Chick-fill-A-hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a poll on board members having threesomes? If not, should I start one? Curious (I've not had one, and don't think the wife will ever be down).

Is there a poll on board members having threesomes? If not, should I start one? Curious (I've not had one, and don't think the wife will ever be down).

Among alum posters, I would bet the number is in the single digits.

You spelled 'all' incorrectly.

Nah, if I've learned anything from the Maryland and Kansas boards, state schools are full of hard drugs and women with low standards, the key ingredients for threesomes.

You Juice, the weather in your city is trash. It’s still October for fucks sake.

Since this is more appropriate for the CT:

Storm just rolled through Atlanta... Was VERY windy (and dark) for about an hour, but now it is quite calm (and much cooler).

Point being... It was a quick thing. Even if it hits Boone tonight, it's not going to impact the entire game.

Also - Trick or Treating is BACK ON!

It's going to rumble through Winston during prime trick-or-treating time, FTL.

It’s 82 here right now and humid and the low tonight is 38. Some shit about to go down and I will prob be driving in it.

our borough literally just doubled down on "rain or shine" tonight, even after a tornado watch was issued for ours and basically all of Central PA/maryland

we got a couple inches of snow on the ground

my neighborhood has been a mess on Halloween for a few years now with a lot of kids doing a lot of bullshit

snow actually probably cuts down on a good bit of property damage tonight

Fellow Deac in Lexington, KY saying that they are moving trick or treating to Saturday.

Yo, what’s good in Sparta, NJ? Anyone know? Probs headed up there for a couple days early December for work. Might not have time to do anything really, l but figured I’d ask.

Heard they love it when people randomly yell THIS. IS. SPARTAAAAAA!

It has to be nicer than Sparta, NC, so there’s that.

Trick or treat was going to be thunderstorm/tornado watch rained out tonight so the neighborhood was going to move it to tomorrow night. However there was only like one front of hard rain that went for maybe 30 minutes and done by 6:30 so lots of folks went out tonight. And since some houses were not really participating because of the planned move, we’re probably going out again tomorrow. Double trick or treat for the kids, a rare unprecedented event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back