• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread: 10s: HOF, 20s: kid kungfu sphincter paralysis, 50: Chick-fill-A-hole

Status
Not open for further replies.
try some quick-dry stuff from Vaseline or Neutrogena

good lotion is worth it in the winter

3 pack of Vaseline Men's fast absorbing healing lotion on Amazon. Shit does the job in Chicago winters.

Definitely keep the lotion next to the kleenex on your desk.

It’s actually lotion, Kleenex and disinfecting wipes all next to each other. How could that possibly be misconstrued?

Just bought my first item due to a Tapatalk ad. You’re welcome, cookoutdeac

How do y'all with houses deal with packages from amazon. Do they just leave them on your porch?

And my house is larger than 1200 sf because I'm a high roller.

Ordered a Sous Vide on amazon last week, it arrived yesterday as a santa claus snap wristband. Wondering who it is that's trying to get away with something. It wasn't Prime

In the boomers defense, whenever I talk politics with My parents I rather quickly sound like a know it all prick. I’d hate my liberal ass too

In the boomers defense, whenever I talk politics with My parents I rather quickly sound like a know it all prick. I’d hate my liberal ass too

It’s not just with your parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back