• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 11 - Kate Upton FTMFW

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see Of Gods and Men before it closes at Aperture on Thursday. Any CTers interested?

That looks awesome. Unfortunately, I work every night this week.

Did you ever get around to seeing Jane Eyre? It was fucking awesome.

I need a 5 second rant. I have to go back to Chicago for a week in June for work. My mother planned the trip (she's going back for work too). I made ONE demand for the schedule- that I get to go to a Cubs game while we're there. She just sent me the schedule- Cubs are out of town the whole time we are there (they get back the day we leave). I know she could care less about sports, but this is probably the only time I'll have to go to Chicago for at least a year or two. I love the woman, but sometimes SHE IS A BITCH. fuuuu

/endrant

"They fried the fish with the bacon, and were astonished; for no fish had ever seemed so delicious before," -Mark Twain, The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.

noobs. Of course frying the fish with bacon would make it delicious :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back