• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 11 - Kate Upton FTMFW

Status
Not open for further replies.
also WakeGal....just finished the episode....whoaaaaa.....didn't see that one coming.

(Trying to avoid spoilers here)
They claim that they were talking about it beforehand, but I think real life situations forced their hand. I actually hated the ending. They built it up since the start and then don't really give the viewer the payoff. I didn't even care if they ever got together, but the way they did it was terrible.

Any cters care to dispense medical advice? I've posted about this before, but I've been having lots of breathing problems. With no trigger I can find, I can just be sitting at my desk or laying in bed and my heart will race and my breathing will become very shallow. It's hard to draw a full breath, and my tai chi techniques have all but stopped working. Is it worth seeing a doctor? Anything I should know?

Any cters care to dispense medical advice? I've posted about this before, but I've been having lots of breathing problems. With no trigger I can find, I can just be sitting at my desk or laying in bed and my heart will race and my breathing will become very shallow. It's hard to draw a full breath, and my tai chi techniques have all but stopped working. Is it worth seeing a doctor? Anything I should know?

See a doctor. I had very similar symptoms several years ago, but without the heart racing. I was told that I have adult asthma, related to allergies. It is mostly seasonal, but I am glad that I had it checked. I use an inhaler when needed.

See a doctor. I had very similar symptoms several years ago, but without the heart racing. I was told that I have adult asthma, related to allergies. It is mostly seasonal, but I am glad that I had it checked. I use an inhaler when needed.

Agree with OSD. It could be nothing, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. Racing hearts and dyspnea are two things I dont like to play around with.

Got some great news today CT. Friday afternoon we went up to Raffaldini Vineyards to relax a little and mrstsy's car wouldnt start (push button ignition). We get it towed to the nearest dealership in Wilkesboro, and turns out the brake pedal sensor went out. Thankfully this happened in the parking lot up there and not going down the highway. So instead of having a Toyota like braking problem, it just wouldnt start. They dont have a loaner program so we ended up having to rent a car from them. Originally it was going to be in Wed, but they called today to let us know it was already in and she could come pick up the car. All in all, not bad.

Got some great news today CT. Friday afternoon we went up to Raffaldini Vineyards to relax a little and mrstsy's car wouldnt start (push button ignition). We get it towed to the nearest dealership in Wilkesboro, and turns out the brake pedal sensor went out. Thankfully this happened in the parking lot up there and not going down the highway. So instead of having a Toyota like braking problem, it just wouldnt start. They dont have a loaner program so we ended up having to rent a car from them. Originally it was going to be in Wed, but they called today to let us know it was already in and she could come pick up the car. All in all, not bad.

this happened to my car (Nissan), cause you have to push the break for the keyless ignition to work. it was a pain to get it towed but they fixed it in a day and for free cause it was still under warranty.

I've got a couple friends who ran into the same problem with Nissan's, but this is the first time I've seen it with a Hyundai. Its nice that it is still under warranty, but apparently the warranty doesnt cover a rental/replacement car.

Maybe I'm still drunk or something, but the Office from Thursday cracked me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back