• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 111 - NO LONGER ANARCHY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty pumped to go to campus when i'm around for the football game. i'm temped to go in the morning for weekend pit breakfast. is that lame?

Not at all. Brunch was one of their reliable meals.

I want my next dog to be a bigger dog. Probably a German Shepherd or a Lab. Both of my dogs are really smart, so there is no getting around that. From an apartment standpoint, it is a lot easier to travel with a smaller dog depending on your vehicle. I'm partial, but I think my guys are the perfect size for my lifestyle this far.

I want my next dog to be a bigger dog. Probably a German Shepherd or a Lab. Both of my dogs are really smart, so there is no getting around that. From an apartment standpoint, it is a lot easier to travel with a smaller dog depending on your vehicle. I'm partial, but I think my guys are the perfect size for my lifestyle this far.

As soon as a dog tops the 40lbs mark (or looks like it does), apartments are exponentially more difficult to find. We were very limited in our options out here w/ an 80 lb lab, even though he arguably has a lesser impact on a place than a smaller energetic dog does because he's so old/sleeps all day.

I'm making my sister take me to Pit breakfast on homecoming. If I'm going to party with the freshmen, I'm damn sure going to eat Pit breakfast with them.

Here are my two (rescue) pups.

ehapy5ub.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375386563.055623.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375386563.055623.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
oh, for wakephan, my post on this page about 50 ways to leave your lover was taken from The Damper, an online magazine, or e-zine, or just zine.

So while I don't like the Bad Grandpa skit from Jackass, this looks kind of funny. "I'll just call you Cinnamon." Lol.

today has just been such a shitshow at work. putting out fires all over this place.

...if you're going to search for the "all-city nature boy" bike on craigslist, make sure you are looking in bikes. otherwise you get a whole lot of personal ads.

2.5 month countdown to pit breakfast!! ...aaaand GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back