• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 111 - NO LONGER ANARCHY

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm gonna channing all over your tatums

I could see Vegas strategically not making the airport a destination spot

images

I actively avoid posting on the last page of a chat thread out of fear of having to come up with good titles.

I actively avoid posting on the last page of a chat thread out of fear of having to come up with good titles.

You mentioned the Catch food truck. Chic and I tried to eat there when the truck was in Southport over Memorial Day, but they shut down early the first day and didn't come back the second.

images

Dude could touch the top of the backboard

You mentioned the Catch food truck. Chic and I tried to eat there when the truck was in Southport over Memorial Day, but they shut down early the first day and didn't come back the second.

It was definitely a pleasant surprise to find outside my office. I've been meaning to go to Catch since I moved here, so there was no way I was passing it up today. Cajun shrimp tacos were good. They also had a side of watermelon that was compressed with bacon vodka and something else; I didnt get it, but it was intriguing.

What do you youngbloods know about ROK?

Robert O'Kelley. He was decent. My favorite was against UNC in early 2000 at home when he went 0fer in first half and then went HAM in the 2nd half leading the Deacs to victory

He was a weird case of being incredible as a freshie and then seemingly getting worse every year.

Last edited:
Reactions: ITK
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back