• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 111 - NO LONGER ANARCHY

Status
Not open for further replies.
My world may have just gotten smaller ;

Townie, do you have a brother and are you seeing a concert with a guy named RH this weekend?

i mean i am seeing a concert this weekend (since it's a weekend and i always see concerts on weekends; most weekdays too), but no, no RH that i know of. a GH and JB and KS and TL and JL tho.

just have a sister tho.

Okay. A guy that was a teacher straight out of college my senior year of HS just posted "Americanarama with the [last name] brothers. Did I mention I love a good road trip."

ah, alas no. my last name is surprisingly more common than you may think to look at it.

images

Once saw this OG put up a long range 3 pointer that slipped out of his hands and went backwards over his head out of bounds.

you wish. i think i'm the only person in the USA with my first name/last name combo

hence my custom title always stuck on my BOY A(wesome) W(inner) Hamilton

you wish. i think i'm the only person in the USA with my first name/last name combo

I know for a fact there are at least two other men living with my first middle and last name.

Before three or four years ago I would've bet I was the only person with my first and last name combo in the world or at least the country. I have a fairly unusual first name (outside of the top 1000 first names for men and almost by definition unheard of for women) and a fairly uncommon last name, although it's definitely an english name, so it's not like it's exotic or anything (I've only met one other person with my last name that I'm not related to, although I can remember looking back in the phone book when those things existed and there were always 5 or 6 listings with my last name). Anyway, a three or four years ago ago lady calls me at work to place an order, i answer the phone and introduce myself as my first name....she places an order and I send her a confirmation email that we have the order in place. My email obviously has my first and last name and she responds saying that she has a cousin with that same name (which I act like that's cool, but it really kind of pisses me off).....turns out a few months later when she called again she told me her cousin died. (I expressed my condolences, but wasn't entirely upset) Just the other day I was on the phone with Wells Fargo and they asked me my name to look up my info and said are you the baconwfu in North Carolina or the one in New York.....so I guess there's at least one other motherfucker with my name out there.

There are at 2 other people with my name on Facebook. 3 others with my married name. Looks like all are dudes.

there are 9 others on facebook with my first/last name. 23 others with an "e" tacked on the end of my last name, mostly in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back