• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 115: YO MOONZ, start the next CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we bitch about our inlaws instead of coworkers?

not until you apologize to say hey, he hasn't been back, he's all

chimp.png

I was making fun of her for doing it. Why don't y'all bitch about this stuff to your significant others? That's why they are there.

I will turn into a negging machine and make titles that suggest you like filthy filthy things in the bedroom if y'all decide to complain/talk shit. THIS IS A HAPPY CHAT THREAD.

w00t getting a promotion at 5:45 on a Friday is pretty sweet.

I was making fun of her for doing it. Why don't y'all bitch about this stuff to your significant others? That's why they are there.

I do and now im at fault for being honest. Even he has acknowledged I was being honest.

but he put you at fault? a good husband always blames the mom.

In front of her, I'm always at fault because I am honest. He'd rather I lie to her face than tell the truth.

regulate came on today wasn't super great but now it is a little better

how often do you have to interact with the MIL?

Maximum once a month. Becoming less due to my work schedule, which is causing issues. In part because I work when she doesn't and also because we can't come and take her to dinner/make dinner.

ewwww, I like the once a year types. That's why most move out to the BEST coast.

Townie that's Chief Executive Jimmie Rustler to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back