• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 115: YO MOONZ, start the next CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at you single bros offering advice about handling in-laws. TJDK

Lol at you single bros offering advice about handling in-laws. TJDK

obviously you wait till 40 to get married then you find out that the "best" care facility is a few states away. You married bros don't #planahead

obviously you wait till 40 to get married then you find out that the "best" care facility is a few states away. You married bros don't #planahead

Something tells me your MIL will be a royal pain in the ass.

So a dude in my office drives a Maseratti and he put a fucking campaign sticker on his bumper. He doesn't deserve to drive that car.

While i am VERY different from my in-laws, we always get along. And my parents LOVE my wife. Would hate to have a bad relationship with them, as that would be a pain in the ass.

While i am VERY different from my in-laws, we always get along. And my parents LOVE my wife. Would hate to have a bad relationship with them, as that would be a pain in the ass.

My parents love my husband. It just his mother that hates me. Who knew being honest was a sin.

it's friday friday gotta get down on friday

It's starting to look like I may have two extra tickets to the BC game, though it's not certain yet. Anyone want to sit with DeacInVermont? Anyone want to drown their disappointment in booze after the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back