• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 115: YO MOONZ, start the next CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do thanksgiving Friday with them. They don't celebrate thanksgiving

so there- you'll see them in november. problem solved.

(WTF, no thanksgiving? THAT is this woman's problem- not enough pie.)

Taught my mom about underbutt tonight. Good night.

Underbutt is the best. I should have gone to ASU...

Underbutt is the best. I should have gone to ASU...

IDEAL underbutt is the best.

unfortunately, most people i've seen displaying underbutt.... *shudder*
what has been seen cannot be unseen.

IDEAL underbutt is the best.

unfortunately, most people i've seen displaying underbutt.... *shudder*
what has been seen cannot be unseen.

J should really cover up, he's a swell fellah, but he ain't gotta european bod

so there- you'll see them in november. problem solved.

(WTF, no thanksgiving? THAT is this woman's problem- not enough pie.)

That's not good enough. If she had her way, I would be at her house every other weekend for the whole weekend.

That's not good enough. If she had her way, I would be at her house every other weekend for the whole weekend.

lol, then she should be less of a bitch!

that's the wine talking.

tumblr_mr8xvcHDdK1qdxpbvo1_400.gif

got the groom drunk but not drunk enough to be hungover. I am a good friend. RJ Rockers is delicious. I am America.

I was taking the trash out last night and saw the tiniest baby frog hop into my garage. Knowing it's going to be hot as balls tomorrow and he'd probably die, I decided I had to free him. He had gone behind a lot of shit but eventually I got him out, back into the wild. There's a better than 50% chance he ends up helping me out of a jam later in life, right?

I was taking the trash out last night and saw the tiniest baby frog hop into my garage. Knowing it's going to be hot as balls tomorrow and he'd probably die, I decided I had to free him. He had gone behind a lot of shit but eventually I got him out, back into the wild. There's a better than 50% chance he ends up helping me out of a jam later in life, right?

Or he's the Hitler of frogs. No in between.

There's no such thing as a frog Hitler. They can't raise their arm high enough to do the salute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back