• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

chat thread 115: YO MOONZ, start the next CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your favorite cheese?

not favorite but aged provolone is very underrated.

Favorite of course is the greatest of all cheeses:

Parmesan_cheese.jpg

What is your favorite cheese?

I like all cheese, but if I had to pick one I'd probably say Azeitão. It's a Portuguese cheese that you cut the top off of and spread on bread with a spoon. It's gooey, stinky, and awesome. It's relatively hard to find in the states, but I'll be in Lisbon in a few weeks and will likely eat my weight in it.

I like all cheese, but if I had to pick one I'd probably say Azeitão. It's a Portuguese cheese that you cut the top off of and spread on bread with a spoon. It's gooey, stinky, and awesome. It's relatively hard to find in the states, but I'll be in Lisbon in a few weeks and will likely eat my weight in it.

#humblebrag

favorite cheese depends on what it's being used for, IMO. like i love pepperjack, but i'm not going to put it on a salad.

favorite for just eating with crackers or by itself as an app, probably a really good bleu cheese. i love that stuff. but i really love almost all cheese. which makes being lactose intolerant really un-fun.

favorite cheese depends on what it's being used for, IMO. like i love pepperjack, but i'm not going to put it on a salad.

favorite for just eating with crackers or by itself as an app, probably a really good bleu cheese. i love that stuff. but i really love almost all cheese. which makes being lactose intolerant really un-fun.

PJ is the shiznit.

For some reason I really want to see what Google would supply as search results for the words "jew porridge", but I'm afraid to do it at work. :noidea: just popped into my head :noidea:

I love pepper jack for a sandwich. I had blue cheese for the first time in quite a while when I got a container of crumbles for a salad, and I finished that off last night. Don't know why I haven't had any in so long! then a good parmesan on pasta, some brie on crackers or fruit, or even some basic cheddar for a grilled cheese or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back