• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 119: Daddy Fat Sax B.I.G. B.O.I

Status
Not open for further replies.

wfudkn

cookout = blabbermouth?
Reaction score
dancing-gifs13.gif

Last edited:
so it's not encouraged? is it allowed and just not spoken of? what happens if you were called on it I guess is what i'm wondering?

Yeah I think its just not spoken about. I've definitely had lunch beers with other co-workers in the past.

At NASCAR we actually had a BAC limit (I think it was .004) but nobody GAF. Some of our managers used to get toasted on Friday's at lunch, but of course that place was a shit show.

And lbe I used to work for the state of SC and would definitely lunch beers at the Kickin' Chickin on Fridays. How the fuck do you think I dealt with all that bureaucratic bullshit.

Also +1 on da thread title.

Last edited by a moderator:
that's so inappropriate.

and really effing creepy.

Yeah I think its just not spoken about. I've definitely had lunch beers with other co-workers in the past.

At NASCAR we actually had a BAC limit (I think it was .004) but nobody GAF. Some of our managers used to get toasted on Friday's at lunch, but of course that place was a shit show.

might be worth getting specifics, though. it would be a shitty way to go out if the wrong person saw you.

:noidea: just sayin.

My old job was for a smallish nonprofit (like 20 employees in our office). We went out to HHs with co-workers fairly frequently, and every now and then went to a Friday lunch at the German restaurant downstairs. A couple times we would get a liter of beer to go with lunch (when the big bosses were not in the office)...which is really like 3 beers. One day after the liter we went and bought some beer and drank in our offices with the doors closed and basically just Gchatted with each other all afternoon. I don't think anyone would've gotten fired if the big bosses had found out, but we tried to keep it on the DL.

might be worth getting specifics, though. it would be a shitty way to go out if the wrong person saw you.

:noidea: just sayin.

There are two kinds of people in this world LBE; there are people who ask for permission, and people who ask for forgiveness.

Count me in the latter.

kliff-kingsbury-bus.jpg

#lunchbeers #thisisamerica

I'm sorry I was drinking.

I'm sorry too, you're fired

Nah brah, just checked the employee manual (which is like 8 powerpoint slides) nothing about lunch beers being outlawed.

I mean one of our websites sells home brewing equipment. We good dawg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back