• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 119: Daddy Fat Sax B.I.G. B.O.I

Status
Not open for further replies.
An amateurish cartoon drawing of boobs is NSFW?! What is this world coming to. It's art! Would you get in trouble if a picture of Michelangelo's David appeared on your computer?

Oh so next thing you know we'll allow hentai vids to be posted here too.

My main point is that if you can't figure out how to use spoiler tags then just don't post borderline stuff.

i think the worst is that she's ~14 in the photo.

If BallStateDeac decided to do a similar nude of one of the guys, I doubt most would mind, well, as long as he gave them a really big crank.

According to BallStateDeac's PM, he felt full frontal would have been a bridge too far. Plus, he did not feel comfortable speculating as to the volume or shape of Juggalo RTQ's pubic hair.

dude we established that rtq WAS NOT A FUCKING JUGGALO AND SHE'LL DESTROY YOU AND BOIL PEANUT'S PETS IN YOUR OWN KITCHEN IF YOU INSINUATE THAT AGAIN

Oh so next thing you know we'll allow hentai vids to be posted here too.

My main point is that if you can't figure out how to use spoiler tags then just don't post borderline stuff.

I was being overdramatic for effect. I mean, mentioning a work of art by Michelangelo and this in the same breath, come on. Having said that, hentai is clearly meant to be salacious and this isn't. I mean, in a hypersensitive workplace I can see where someone might flip. But I would hope most people would see it for the stupid, juvenile thing that it is.

dude we established that rtq WAS NOT A FUCKING JUGGALO AND SHE'LL DESTROY YOU AND BOIL PEANUT'S PETS IN YOUR OWN KITCHEN IF YOU INSINUATE THAT AGAIN

This was posted a while back confirming that she was in fact a Juggalo.

2dvjukx.jpg

all the starbucks baristas across the street know me by name... not super proud.

How did I leave GSO and RDU off my list before?

Also the NSFW discussion slayed me.

in one week i will be in Miami.

stoked.

also, don't mind me - i'm just chatting with myself today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back