• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 119: Daddy Fat Sax B.I.G. B.O.I

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dreamed I discovered a trove of secret documents in Germany that detailed American collaborators with the Nazis during WWII. Contemporary Nazi sympathizers who had wanted to keep the documents secret started chasing me. I was having to hide in metal lockers and stuff. And I wasn't me, I looked like the blond guy from the Eiffel 65 video for the song "Blue (Da Ba Dee)".

When using "blond" and "blonde" is there one you use for women and one you use for men? How do you know which to use?

In America you can pretty much use blond for anything though, just don't ever refer to a dude or dude's hair with "blonde".

bobstackfan, the other day you asked if anyone had seen an owl. I saw one in my backyard this morning when I was out watering my lawn. I've been hearing it hoot for a while and finally saw it.

Oh yeah, Townie, the time really snuck up on me. Got some flight details for me, by any chance?

I'm really bored and we've already made lots of money this week. Probably will head home early since I'm sitting in an empty office wearing shorts and not doing anything.

Motherfucker that's two of you with old palma avatars now isn't it, this shit is confusing.

bobstackfan, the other day you asked if anyone had seen an owl. I saw one in my backyard this morning when I was out watering my lawn. I've been hearing it hoot for a while and finally saw it.

That's awesome. Never seen one not in captivity, only heard them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back