• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 12: WILLY NILLY!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Edwards full name is Johnny Reid Edwards? That is such a redneck name. I love it.

He is too pretty for prison.

Thanks everyone! Df27 dooooes love to tweet but I'm not sure how easy it will be to tweet being that he's a groomsman. Maybe during the reception =)

Also - awesome on the standup, ITK! I was in a pageant as a senior in HS and really wanted to do stand up but I wasn't sure that that would even be allowed.

lame. you get publix subs though grrrr

This fact is not lost on me. I'm flying down to the beach next weekend for my grandfathers 91st. I'll be getting down on a full boars head roast beef on the beach in 8 days.

Only 40ish posts left on this guy. Do work chatters!

Adios, my Chat Thread! Have fun closing it =) Just found out my hotel has free wireless sooo I'll probably spend my last night as a single woman... posting. And having a sleepover with one of my bridesmaids.

Nah, she's free flowing with her money she just hates me for some reason.

Well, that sucks. In your previous post, I was giving her the benefit of the doubt, since comedy clubs and strip clubs are the only places I know of that have a drink minimum (a policy I am in favor by the way.)

But if she doesn't want to support you emotionally, that's just cold, unless she is the butt of a lot of your comedy.

In my mind I'm saying it as Johnny Reid as in Johnny Reid you get down from that water tower. You've been drinking all day what the hell is wrong with you boy.

Waketheuniverse! Rawarr! Submit sheep!

:willynilly:

Adios, my Chat Thread! Have fun closing it =) Just found out my hotel has free wireless sooo I'll probably spend my last night as a single woman... posting. And having a sleepover with one of my bridesmaids.

sounds like a good plan to me!!

Maybe ill stick around the bathroom stall til the end of this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back