• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 12: WILLY NILLY!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's rather rare for me to be complimented especially given how I work at avoiding eye contact and therefore conversation opportunities, so it's more a hypothetical. I'd be skeptical, what did the stranger expect to get out of it? being nice to be nice? not likely.

Yes. At the risk of sounding like the Pit Pollyanna, I interpret compliments from strangers to really be an act of kindness for the sake of kindness. When a stranger has complimented me in the past it really has seemed like a compliment with no strings attached. I say thank you and we both move on. I give compliments to total strangers without expecting to get anything out of it.

You are very pretty.

I have a beach house.

speaking of cute shorts: polka dots, yes or no? If you see me wearing them, full permission to give me compliments.

boden-shorts-printed-shorts.jpg

speaking of cute shorts: polka dots, yes or no? If you see me wearing them, full permission to give me compliments.

I like the polka dots.

How does the Pit feel about jumpsuits on women? I was at the beach this weekend and one of my friends kept telling me that I had figure to pull off a jumpsuit. She meant one of those strapless tops/shorts combos. I'm skeptical. Unless it is Pit-approved, then I'm all about it. :plos:

I'm w deaccav... I'm shocked rtq has a tattoo. This is the same girl a couple pages back that avoids eye contact with boys in public, yet she has a lower back tat? So confused, but more power to you, RTQ.

maybe I'll pull the trigger on the polka dots. got to see if they have the green (not pictured) in my size. then wait for them to ship from England, oy.

lalark, I'm really not sold on the jumpsuits. they look cute on some people but just so obviously trendy. but I'm not into trends either - if you are, I say go for it, at least try one on!

How does the Pit feel about jumpsuits on women? I was at the beach this weekend and one of my friends kept telling me that I had figure to pull off a jumpsuit. She meant one of those strapless tops/shorts combos. I'm skeptical. Unless it is Pit-approved, then I'm all about it. :plos:

Can you link a pic? I cant picture what they look like.

I'm w deaccav... I'm shocked rtq has a tattoo. This is the same girl a couple pages back that avoids eye contact with boys in public, yet she has a lower back tat? So confused, but more power to you, RTQ.

Credit and blame to my heavily tattooed freshman/sophomore year of college community college dropout boyfriend. Same for the tongue ring, of which I can still see the dimple/scar.

I like the polka dots.

I have one that I got at a job last year. It's 3/4 sleeves with shorts and I'd rather have a strapless one. I think I've only worn it twice- it just feels too trendy for Winston.

Rtq... what?! This is like finding out about ph's kid....

So how's your seduction coming? Did I miss any updates?

I have one that I got at a job last year. It's 3/4 sleeves with shorts and I'd rather have a strapless one. I think I've only worn it twice- it just feels too trendy for Winston.

a friend of mine wore a white strapless one last weekend here in Winston. she stuck out like a sore thumb among the rest of us, but if you like being noticed - go for it. :)

So how's your seduction coming? Did I miss any updates?

ohhh it's going nowhere. he even picked me up & drove me home from trivia last night and I jumped out of the car "okay byeeee thanks for the ride!" A moment before I took a deep breath to say something and my heart was beating like madness and again I bawk bawk bawk chickened out.

Now we're emailing back and forth today half planning to run a half marathon in Miami in December and stay with his brother. If I strike out we probably won't get to go on vacation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back