• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 120: It's Tuesday - Most Productive Day of the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't do millenial bars, Prolly gonna be Freddie B's by halftime followed by some IHOP to gear up for Burke Street, grab a hot dog from the hot dog guy and finish it up with some BSP.

freddie b's - closed
ihop - closed
hot dog guy - outside of finnies
BSP - Your only stop of the night!

palma believe it or not, but a lot has changed in Winston-Salem since 2003.

a place called the last resort which has (had?) dollar beers on thursdays (at least 2 years ago they did)

How in the fuck can a bar directly across from a major sporting venue go out of business

#Wellman'd

Rec Room (BASEMENT ONLY)
Finnies
Tates

are the best bars

I think there's a new one on 4th but don't know the name

One of my favorite wake memories is when our hall would all gather round to listen to one of our hallmates crank call random people from Freddie Lee's dojo n' barbeque, and I suppose I'm saddened to know that there are no new freshman coming in and carrying on the tradition because there is no Freddie B's

Rec Room (BASEMENT ONLY)
Finnies
Tates

are the best bars

I think there's a new one on 4th but don't know the name

Traveling 3,000 miles from Los Angeles to Winston-Salem I'm not actively seeking the best bars that winston salem has to offer. I wanna go to some dive bar and hit on a chain smoking townie, but I want it to be MY dive bar.

Traveling 3,000 miles from Los Angeles to Winston-Salem I'm not actively seeking the best bars that winston salem has to offer. I wanna go to some dive bar and hit on a chain smoking townie, but I want it to be MY dive bar.

there are some good dives near finnies.

In my new office my boss has his wife working for him. Not only has it got to be weird being like in a senior position for 20+ years but then hiring your wife to do clerical tasks for him and like demanding reports at times has to be weird as hell for the marriage dynamic. That and she makes his lunch for him and brings it in every day and dictates what he eats.

Nope nope nope

There are 4 people that work for my company. My boss, his wife, me, and my 23 year old coworker. The wife is part time and mostly just does our accounting and financials. But there is definitely awkwardness sometimes, like recently when we were trying to send out 3rd quarter financials to the board and she had screwed something up and my boss was bitching to me about it.

we're doing a BBQ friday night at someone's house near Fox and the Hound, at least that place is still around. I imagine we'll want to get some outback cheese fries after the game then, please tell me that is still around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back