• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 120: It's Tuesday - Most Productive Day of the Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
And sometimes El Chupe takes all the potatoes and shiitake mushrooms and cheese and just smears it all in his belly hair and all in his groin and she eats directly off his filthy, greasy body.

like a block from the train station....calle Alfonso IX I think

Ah, I bet I know who had your host fam the next semester.

I was in the one house way out past the train station on Avenida de los Cipreses. it took me about 45min to walk to class (and I walk fast). That walk is probably the only reason i didn't gain 100 lbs that semester.

And sometimes El Chupe takes all the potatoes and shiitake mushrooms and cheese and just smears it all in his belly hair and all in his groin and she eats directly off his filthy, greasy body.

this may have gone too far

Ah, I bet I know who had your host fam the next semester.

I was in the one house way out past the train station on Avenida de los Cipreses. it took me about 45min to walk to class (and I walk fast). That walk is probably the only reason i didn't gain 100 lbs that semester.

yeah I was second farthest out. I liked going to the train station. we'd go there for wifi when the office was closed. they had a nice movie theatre and I liked the fast food kebab place Istanbul Doner.

Anyway, that was your interlude of Chupe's sex life. Thanks for tuning in.

Jeez, just realized I accidentally took my pipe to work today. Smooth. Whew, nothing in it.

lololol yeah you were real butthurt. I definitely specified single speed (Surly Cross Check Single Speed was on my want list at that point), but think you glossed over that detail.

Single Speeds are where it at. Fixies, or not.

I have the strongest desire for soup. I think since it's an overcast day and chilly it makes sense but made even stronger by the fact that I can't remember the last time it was this cold. It's 62 degrees.

Dude it was like 58 degrees when I walked into work yesterday. I was rocking a polo and everyone else at work was acting like it was 20 below. Texas hasn't got me yet.

Neither. A perm resident who even OWNS her own house. In a pretty sweet Chapel Hill/Carrboro location, too. We walk to the farmer's market on Saturdays, she makes me this potato hash with shallots, shiitake, fried eggs, spinach, and pesto with the fresh ingredients and then we do it. It's a pretty great routine. Then I bike home, get high and watch soccer.

You really are my hero.

I'm going to a Houston Dynamo match tonight and it's 83 and sunny here right now. When the sun goes down it's going to be peeerrrrrfect.

False. I've been nothing but supportive and we were friends.

True. DF07, y u throw salt at Rubbins? Remember, given the propensity of the broads to participate in senseless, silly strikes, we men must stick together here.

I miss hopstoy. he kind of grew on me

hey youuuuuu guuuyyysss!- sloth, from the goonies. (My wife hops and I both love the goonies!) I miss you too! Just wanted to check in and let you know I'm still around. I lurk when I can. If my wife hops finds me posting then I will be in the doghouse for sure! Lol! She got a little mad when I had a third beer at our reception after I promised to have no more than two. my wife hops says I get silly after three or four. I should have slowed down but got caught up in the moment and wasnt really counting. Boy she came right over so fast and was like, You promised, with her angry face. I didn't even know what she was talking about. Anywho, I poured the rest out very discreetly and things were fine after that. We both wanted to be in good minds for the special night if you know what I mean woohoo! Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back