• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 122: Buckets is AWESOME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, cookout is my boy, but he's really got to treat himself to a really good apple sometime. i've been eating this honeycrisp non-stop since my last post, and i'm just now finishing it. granted, it cost more than an entire box of cereal, but so worth it.

I know. Craziness. And he quit eating them because he once had one that was a bit mushy and he was afraid there might've been a worm in it. Granted, he never saw the worm, cause he was too afraid to look. He just imagined there might've been a worm. And now he says he doesn't want to try them again because it's weird they're not really soft and they're not really firm- some bullshit like that. It's maddening. Who deprives themselves of apples because of shit like that?! And now I'm gonna eat a locally grown crisp Fuji. FU cookout!

Don't misrepresent me now, there was definitely something rotten and awful tasting and texture wise in that bite I took. And my first instinct was that it actually was wormy, but I dismissed that as a myth perpetuated by childhood educational videos.

BS4L, I gather you don't eat meat. I think that is much more self depriving.

And I'll eat apples in things every now and then (apple juice, pie, etc.)..

I just wanna let you know, I know who you really are, and you're better than this.

Well, cookout is my boy, but he's really got to treat himself to a really good apple sometime. i've been eating this honeycrisp non-stop since my last post, and i'm just now finishing it. granted, it cost more than an entire box of cereal, but so worth it.

You're just living, man. You're just there, in that moment, in that special place and time.

BS4L, I gather you don't eat meat. I think that is much more self depriving.

And I'll eat apples in things every now and then (apple juice, pie, etc.)..

It's just the reason you gave is such bullshit- something about how their texture isn't really soft but they're not really firm and that somehow freaks you out. I mean wtf is that? If you told me you quit because you didn't like the taste of apples I'd understand. But you won't say that cause everybody loves the taste of apples. I think you were looking for an excuse to quit apples and you used that one bad apple to shut the door on them.

It's just the reason you gave is such bullshit- something about how their texture isn't really soft but they're not really firm and that somehow freaks you out. I mean wtf is that? If you told me you quit because you didn't like the taste of apples I'd understand. But you won't say that cause everybody loves the taste of apples. I think you were looking for an excuse to quit apples and you used that one bad apple to shut the door on them.

Then do something about it, bitch.

Ha, that wasn't the sole reason. The texture is defs their weakest link. I don't think the taste is good enough to override the chance at a bad apple, weird texture, etc. Apple pies are probably my least favorite pie as well fwiw, and I hate apple cider.

There's a reason the term "bad apple" came about, because there were a lot of them. You don't ever hear anyone call someone a bad carrot, do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back