• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 122: Buckets is AWESOME

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Met is changing from a donation/pay what you want model to admission fee. Boooo. Bloomberg you goon.

Enjoy all the Rambo and Birdie baby pictures cause there won't be any more bmoney chil'ns.

did you end up going to that burger place? If so, any good?

we did! It was really good! I got the turkey burger with brie and grilled apple (also came with applewood smoked bacon which I gave to KBD--see? there are perks of having a gf who doesn't like bacon!). We didn't have to wait to be seated at all and our food came out quickly. KBD got some pastrami burger meaty sandwich thing which he raved about. Warning: the burgers are huuuuge, i'm eating the other half of mine for lunch today :). ooh and also the sauces and sweet potato fries are reeeeally good. if you order the homemade chips, you get to choose between pimento cheese (yum yum) or au juice.

we did! It was really good! I got the turkey burger with brie and grilled apple (also came with applewood smoked bacon which I gave to KBD--see? there are perks of having a gf who doesn't like bacon!). We didn't have to wait to be seated at all and our food came out quickly. KBD got some pastrami burger meaty sandwich thing which he raved about. Warning: the burgers are huuuuge, i'm eating the other half of mine for lunch today :). ooh and also the sauces and sweet potato fries are reeeeally good. if you order the homemade chips, you get to choose between pimento cheese (yum yum) or au juice.

thanks for the info

:drool:

doooooooooooooods just realized the allusion to gravity's rainbow here in infinite jest; it's when marathe is on the outskirts of tuscon and he (or the narrator?) talks about the Brockengespenst; ohhhh snap dfw straight channeling pynchon when slothrop and geli tripping are banging on the mountain; awww yissssss

doooooooooooooods just realized the allusion to gravity's rainbow here in infinite jest; it's when marathe is on the outskirts of tuscon and he (or the narrator?) talks about the Brockengespenst; ohhhh snap dfw straight channeling pynchon when slothrop and geli tripping are banging on the mountain; awww yissssss

both of those are waiting for me to read them shiiiii-

Enjoy all the Rambo and Birdie baby pictures cause there won't be any more bmoney chil'ns.

Good luck, bmoney. Hopefully the doctor doesn't sneeze or something during the procedure and surgically slice off your penis or one or both of your balls, or accidentally weld your penis to your scrotum such that you just have one single, fused mass of genitalia.

lol "A large metal pile is burning outside and involves several appliances" apparently.
526a781ff4004.image.jpg

Good luck, bmoney. Hopefully the doctor doesn't sneeze or something during the procedure and surgically slice off your penis or one or both of your balls, or accidentally weld your penis to your scrotum such that you just have one single, fused mass of genitalia.

I hear that happens from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back