• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 122: Buckets is AWESOME

Status
Not open for further replies.
fast and furious could be good... but i also like ghostbusters.

i'll see what presents me with an appropriate opportunity first.

dude one minute apart
moms_are_every_childs_best_gift_35.gif

You want a piece of ass, go to Hollywood Boulevard. You want an adrenaline rush that'll be two large.

It's not how you stand by your car, it's how you race your car.

I just need some more time. FBI Officer: If you want time, buy the magazine!

dang, fast and furious may win.

we did! It was really good! I got the turkey burger with brie and grilled apple (also came with applewood smoked bacon which I gave to KBD--see? there are perks of having a gf who doesn't like bacon!). We didn't have to wait to be seated at all and our food came out quickly. KBD got some pastrami burger meaty sandwich thing which he raved about. Warning: the burgers are huuuuge, i'm eating the other half of mine for lunch today :). ooh and also the sauces and sweet potato fries are reeeeally good. if you order the homemade chips, you get to choose between pimento cheese (yum yum) or au juice.

Hmm, this is near work. May need to hit it monday if they had a good turkey burger.

''I can't believe how many men my age are only interested in younger women,'' wails Gail, a 34-year-old advertising executive as she describes her first search through men's profiles on the RSVP internet dating site. She is shocked to find many mid-30s men have set up their profiles to refuse mail from women their own age.
What planet has this chick been living on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back