• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 122: Buckets is AWESOME

Status
Not open for further replies.
That article is basically what BREWS has been saying for months now.

Good luck, bmoney. Hopefully the doctor doesn't sneeze or something during the procedure and surgically slice off your penis or one or both of your balls, or accidentally weld your penis to your scrotum such that you just have one single, fused mass of genitalia.

When I got snipped I had taken Advil, which thins your blood so I just kept bleeding. My balls were purple and the size of racket balls for a full week. Don't take Advil first I'm saying.

Fascinating article about vasectomy by nobel prize winning urologist Dr. Abel Van Nostren...be careful dude...

"The darker side of vasectomy procedures are often not even mentioned to patients. The vasectomy industry: surgical suppliers, doctors, anaesthesiologists, nurses, hospitals, and the frozen pea industry, have all conspired to cover up many of the common major side effects of the procedure, and replaced that with misleading information about the "benefits" of the major surgery that are often blatantly false."

When I got snipped I had taken Advil, which thins your blood so I just kept bleeding. My balls were purple and the size of racket balls for a full week. Don't take Advil first I'm saying.

Hmm, didn't know Advil/Ibuprofen also thinned blood. I always thought Aspirin was the major player in that category (I take low dose aspirin daily now for that reason). I wonder if there are any painkillers that are safe in that regard?

That article is basically what BREWS has been saying for months now.

well poop, I was never included in the 20-something pool men were looking for and I'll be 30 in 11 months. double fail. might be time again to set up an online dating profile while I'm still 29. maybe the chat thread will get some good stories out of it?

well poop, I was never included in the 20-something pool men were looking for and I'll be 30 in 11 months. double fail. might be time again to set up an online dating profile while I'm still 29. maybe the chat thread will get some good stories out of it?

Meh. I have a number of friends that are seriously dating, engaged to, or married to guys they met online when they were 30 and above. All is not lost!

You'd probably be married with a little roadrunner of your own by now if you were a little less selfish and focused on the Chat Thread's needs instead.

I wonder if I got a cute dancing animal avatar if cookout would be pissed, like I was intruding on his turf or something.

RTQ, do tinder and post results

nah not true

i'm out there meeting people right now instead but that's not true

my assumptions are tinder = one night stand; okcupid = one night stand; match = maybe relationship.

also I need to go out to a bar without bringing along a bunch of guys, that might help.

my assumptions are tinder = one night stand; okcupid = one night stand; match = maybe relationship.

also I need to go out to a bar without bringing along a bunch of guys, that might help.

i know a tonnnnn of couples who met on okcupid-- def not all one night stand guys, i think it just takes a lot of wading through the trash. i tried okc for a little while last year when i was single and def went on a few promising dates, but the messages from gross undateable douchey types definitely came more often than messages from actual date-able guys. just make sure your profile really exhibits who you are and what you're looking for- that tends to help a little, and then it's easy to tell who actually read your profile vs. the "hey" messages or "hey i like ur eyes they r so purty" types.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back