• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 124: Happy 20th Birthday, Enter the Wu Tang (36 Chambers)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dangit.

i interview thursday.
last time i interviewed, i had won the chat thread. i got the job.

THANKS A LOT, BREWS.

Damn, I showed up just after the new one started. Getting up early to go to the Redskins game tomorrow.

If you have a hard time explaining yourself to someone just tell them its just a reflektor

Fuckn' tapatalk..just replied to this thread and it ended up on the hot chicks thread.

its water time. drunk and I have to go hiking with a coworker at 10 a.m. billy goat trail should be cool though

Fuckn' tapatalk..just replied to this thread and it ended up on the hot chicks thread.

its water time. drunk and I have to go hiking with a coworker at 10 a.m. billy goat trail should be cool though

Billy Goat is a lot of fun (though usually very crowded). Might beat some of the rush being there on the early side. The trees should be awesome though. We were driving along the river on the parkway yesterday and it was beautiful. This pic doesn't really do it justice

usapedur.jpg

Cheering on the NYC marathoners from my GF's front porch in Brooklyn. Love the support.

not even necessarily a direct promotion from my own job; it's just an opening in the next higher job class and the work i've been doing is relevant and has prepared me to handle the responsibilities and analysis required of the new position.

Cheering on the NYC marathoners from my GF's front porch in Brooklyn. Love the support.

You're a good dude.

People who cheer on marathoners are my favorite peeps in the world. Most people have no idea how much it means to the runners they're cheering on.

You're a good dude.

People who cheer on marathoners are my favorite peeps in the world. Most people have no idea how much it means to the runners they're cheering on.

We really could have used your support in HIGH SCHOOL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back