• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 124: Happy 20th Birthday, Enter the Wu Tang (36 Chambers)!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of marathons...just saw DeacHawk's running coach (and fellow Wake grad) finished second in the Raleigh marathon today in 2:30. Yowsers!

well that's just fast.

waking up early on Sunday and watching food network is one of my favorite simple pleasures.

You're a good dude.

People who cheer on marathoners are my favorite peeps in the world. Most people have no idea how much it means to the runners they're cheering on.

I throw trash at them

Get the Fuck off my street bitches! Go exercise somewhere else!

Best wishes on Thursday, Leebs. Make sure you get lots of rest. Don't be up late, getting drunk, bragging about your boobs on Wednesday.

Back on the Greyhound to Philthy. NY was a fucking blast. I miss my gf you guys. Long distance blows a nut.

That's the absolute fucking truth, Knight.

there were some holiday glasses out in Target that said "cheers" on them. A teenage girl and her mother were walking through. Girl said "those are pretty glasses, cheers!" mom said "gosh I really liked that show." girl said "there was a show called cheers?"

man, the old Disney Robin Hood is friggin' great.

robinandmarian.jpg

My favorite Disney cartoon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back