• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 125: ICE UP SON, ICE. UP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
balls! totally missed the last page of posts.

AWW SHIT YALL WE GOOD AGAIN! DEVIN THOMAS DO WORK SONNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

sometimes i lose my cool when pinochadeac posts, sorry guys

haha it's ok, i don't think anyone really likes him. he's always been the biggest fucking curmudgeon (even when we were good at sports iirc).

not that i was all that cool to begin with

when he posted "does townie have two accounts?" i was gonna post nah but your mom has two testicles but i read that post like 30 minutes after it happened and didn't think it would be relevant anymore. i had your back tho.

y'all can make excuses about CTing all you want like "I was boning Jason" or "I was drinking" or "I get nervous" but the reality is that I am the best at everything ever including understanding so y'all don't have to make excuses I understand

y'all can make excuses about CTing all you want like "I was boning Jason" or "I was drinking" or "I get nervous" but the reality is that I am the best at everything ever including understanding so y'all don't have to make excuses I understand

Well, there's certainly no one more full of himself.

i bet pinochadeac's co workers are always like damn there goes pinochadeac again frotting on the water cooler.

i doubt pinocha has a job, he's always asking others about theirs.

thanks for having my back chat threaders i thought i was the only one for a minute i felt like i was taking crazy pills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back