• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 125: ICE UP SON, ICE. UP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do bongs and mrs. say hey know each other?

Me and Rubbins are friends from long time so wives know each other well and also friends. Maybe better friends now than me and Rubbins since Rubbins no visit and now me alone strong outside on cold porch.

Me and Rubbins are friends from long time so wives know each other well and also friends. Maybe better friends now than me and Rubbins since Rubbins no visit and now me alone strong outside on cold porch.

No bravos on the radio either.

:jerkit:

I'm sorry. I wanted to come but pesos don't go far in USA and also I have big super hero thing next week save the children's!

Think I might put on for Bongs the video from Panama City Spring Break 2001.

i can feel things getting weird.

1/3 into my second big beer. the night is young.

i'm worried about hops. df07 hasn't talked to her. i don't think anyone has talked to her since she left. well except rubbins but that was when he dressed up like he worked for the electric company and told her he needed to check her meter. don't think that counts.

Rubbins said hello to Hops at the football game when he saw her thong.

i'm worried about hops. df07 hasn't talked to her. i don't think anyone has talked to her since she left. well except rubbins but that was when he dressed up like he worked for the electric company and told her he needed to check her meter. don't think that counts.

She's still on our girl group!

Can't wait until we're better in football and have late games and can tailgate all day. Getting up earlier tomorrow than on a dang work day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back