• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 125: ICE UP SON, ICE. UP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a friend of mine (girl) just asked me "umm...do guys like Justin Timberlake?" I don't know any guys that do but I seem to remember him being talked about on here before. What is the general consensus of JT?

I'll be at the Panthers-Jets game. My crew sets up just off of 4th St. It's a great gravel lot within the shadow of the stadium right behind the practice field.

30lnj0y.jpg

So a friend of mine (girl) just asked me "umm...do guys like Justin Timberlake?" I don't know any guys that do but I seem to remember him being talked about on here before. What is the general consensus of JT?

I thought the general consensus on JT is that he is pretty bro.

I mean I respect the hell out of the dude, however I wouldn't say I'm that big of a fan of his music.

I thought the general consensus on JT is that he is pretty bro.

I mean I respect the hell out of the dude, however I wouldn't say I'm that big of a fan of his music.

I should have specified...she was asking about his music.

I actually think he's become a decent actor, but I don't think I'd recognize more than one or two of his songs as being him. I'm sure I've heard them on a commercial or something (since people on here equate hearing a commercial to recognizing a song).

i started my monday off on the phone with AT&T because, according to my last billing statement, i apparently watched a $45 UFC fight which is ridiculous for three reasons:
A. me? UFC fight? i literally don't even know what UFC stands for.
B. It was apparently at 12:30 am on Friday night, when I wasn't even in town, let alone at home.
C. it was also in Spanish (which i don't speak).
WTF.

luckily they agreed to remove the charge. i would have been ready to :mad: if they hadn't!

Timberlake is a pretty cool bro.

My mom is actually a huge fan. Apparently my parents are going to a Timberlake concert as part of their 30th anniversary.

I'd love to, but sadly being a poor, I've got a catering gig that night. I'm hoping to save up enough money this year to buy me some Christmas Shoes.

Sell your hair to buy your wife a new watch chain.

My brother is a big JT fan. As are a few of his friends. :noidea:

Just went to the dentist this morning. I never used to mind going, but I feel like as I get older there's always something they are scolding me about or saying I need to take care of. Ugh.

I am so excited to be back in NC starting Friday, but damn it's going to be a looonnnggg four days. So much to do, and of course I remembered this morning I agreed to help facilitate a community budget meeting weds. Evening. What was I thinking.

Slept terribly last night because of some injuries from a bike crash yesterday... I mayyyybe got three hours of sleep, and im currently finding it uncomfortable to sit like normal. Yay Monday.

Slept terribly last night because of some injuries from a bike crash yesterday... I mayyyybe got three hours of sleep, and im currently finding it uncomfortable to sit like normal. Yay Monday.

You seem to be crashing frequently. Isn't that twice in the past 2 months?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back