• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 128 - CHRISTMAS VACATION

Status
Not open for further replies.
The muscular bro is DieHardDeacon, who got really into p90x and straight crushed workouts for a while. He showed up to a tailgate actually dressed in the outfit pictured (I think for Halloween)

Pretty sure we all saw him wear that outfit in his amaaaaaaaazing photo shoot, the pics of which he posted on the board.

Pretty sure we all saw him wear that outfit in his amaaaaaaaazing photo shoot, the pics of which he posted on the board.

Yep that too. Man the NC State board gave him hell for that one.

Townie bartended his 40th birthday party. That was cool I bet.

alright bedtime. goodnight boards.

lol you also gave me the first call w/ info and failed to mention that df09 was still alive even, and also phrased it in such a way that it didn't sound like a drowning, but some other medical issue, like a heart stopping or something.

Hah... I guess we can laugh about this now, but... I was likely very drunk. Sorry about that. Was trying my best to help out!

Hah... I guess we can laugh about this now, but... I was likely very drunk. Sorry about that. Was trying my best to help out!

Hehe, yeah I knew that. I didn't have to wait too long for a call from his ex w/ more details, thankfully.

lol lbE in a wolf shirt and jorts

Comcast is supposed to be here between 8-10 but I need to shower so I can get into work after they leave. But I know the moment I hop in they'll come and I'll miss them. I didn't do it before 8 since I had to wait for the confirmation call.

The muscular bro is DieHardDeacon, who got really into p90x and straight crushed workouts for a while. He showed up to a tailgate actually dressed in the outfit pictured (I think for Halloween)

Ahh yes, the fallen angel Halloween costume.

Yep that too. Man the NC State board gave him hell for that one.

Townie bartended his 40th birthday party. That was cool I bet.

It was a fun party. Lots of shenanigans were made. The State Board was tame compared the to WVU Board. They were downright brutal. I think that what enticed Kanhoji to start posting over here.

40 and fucking fabulous was indeed a good time.

big day at work today chat thread gimme all your vibes got a big time meeting with brass

it's a good thing that vibes are not a finite resource but townie if they were would you rather me send deadpeen vibes to you or your chick in hopes that she lands this new gig?

big day at work today chat thread gimme all your vibes got a big time meeting with brass

Jalepeno brats, 2 bowls of chili, an indefinite number of Bojangles biscuits, and a ton of bears make it hard to send vibes without risking shitting my pants this morning. #iceupson

Jalepeno brats, 2 bowls of chili, an indefinite number of Bojangles biscuits, and a ton of bears make it hard to send vibes without risking shitting my pants this morning. #iceupson

BEAT THE SAINTS GO PCATS

it's a good thing that vibes are not a finite resource but townie if they were would you rather me send deadpeen vibes to you or your chick in hopes that she lands this new gig?

yes

i wore my suit and tie so i'll be alright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back