• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat thread 1331: Just talkin’ chickens. This is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was blasting Broken Social Scene in my earbuds and that helped

This farming discussion is fascinating, I wish I was closer to tsy so I could get some of that fresh eggs/meat.

grats tkory, just a few more weeks till #freedom, and then you get the weeks long process of trying to actually feel comfortable doing things again (in my experience)

DDD talking about getting spit on by a covid positive person and still coming out if covid-free helped though

It was 7/4 because anthem would be too gentle for the anxiety

BROS I GOT JABBED

I WAS V NERVOUS BUT FIRST JAB DOWN

Congrats bro bro

I literally didn't feel the second jab. I looked over and the nurse had rolled her cart to the next person.

I don't hate needles, but I'm a fainter when it comes to blood being drawn, which is a relatively new phobia I developed after a nurse butchered my arm a few years ago.

I'm serious about that being on my gravestone - plz inform my estate if the 5g in this shot overpowers me

I'm serious about that being on my gravestone - plz inform my estate if the 5g in this shot overpowers me

It is funny that you think the 5G won't overtake your body and make your decisions for you. Your gravestone will read "friends and family plan only $69.99/month"

I probably deserve to be banned, but for real for real...my bad y'all. I got too emotionally invested in RJ being banned and took a late night drunken stance with language that shouldn't be used here or anywhere. Sorry to each and every one of you for being a drunk ass hole.

TK - I tried to shoot you a PM but your box is full...kind of like Mako's mom's box

I can’t think of a single thing on a message board that would make me that angry let along a 70 year old man I’ve never met being banned. Worse if the anger caused the drinking.

I can’t think of a single thing on a message board that would make me that angry let along a 70 year old man I’ve never met being banned. Worse if the anger caused the drinking.

Not sure if this makes it better or worse but I actually was not angry. Moreso just being a fucking idiot about a hot button boards topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back