• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat thread 1331: Just talkin’ chickens. This is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been buying bags of these at Costco and I cannot stop eating them.
e6b7aded5a0e97612dadb8788cdb0e4e.jpg

I used to demolish the Tabasco cheezits.

What I don't get is why the heck they cancelled French Toast Crunch. woah, just googled and found out its on Amazon because of course it is.

Literally four letters away from finishing today’s crossword and I’m utterly stumped.

Yeah this one had some sections like that which totally leave you hanging. I hate this kind of puzzle shape but I guess it’s Saturday so that’s what you get

Within the past week or so I keep noticing getting facebook ads of things I would purchase if they were in stock, but they're always out of stock. The Pliny the Elder ads are especially cruel.

Fairly sure the masters just ran an ad for people with crooked penises

Creamy is just an angry drunk who is comfortable using that kind of language in company that approves of it. We're seen it before a number of times.

Normally he seems like a cool dude. We need edibles-eating Creamy, not drunk creamy

Nah, fam. I don't use that language IRL. I spouted it out drunkenly on the boards last night, but that is not how I go about my life.

Wish I could get my hands on edibles

Nah, fam. I don't use that language IRL. I spouted it out drunkenly on the boards last night, but that is not how I go about my life.

Might want to get that beetus checked though.

We bought 6 container boxes for our vegetable garden this year and picked up the vegetables this morning. This is probably 3X as many plants as we have purchased previously.

I think we will be in our current house for awhile but in our next move I want more land with a sizable area for our garden.

I don’t think we would ever get into raising animals but we do have friends that have cattle ranches in TX and FL.

Unfortunately I have zero knowledge about raising any sort of livestock or poultry.

That's good to hear. It's just a funny thing because I can't even imagine uttering one of those words aloud to myself in my own home. Like I have a visceral response to hearing them.

But as someone who doesn't know your real life identity (that post was weird!) I can only decide what kind of person you are from your posts.

I mean, besides last night when you banged my mom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back