• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 144: BSF Kills Coworker, Hides out in Bunker

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't think they're ever going to fix the fire alarm in this building

they have tested it, without fail, every week since i started working here over a year ago

i don't think they're ever going to fix the fire alarm in this building

they have tested it, without fail, every week since i started working here over a year ago

our building always sends out memos that'll be testing it at like 6 am on Sundays, in case we're here. same with turning off the HVAC or water. oh ok.

dirty_harry.png

I wanted to make this my signature cause I think it's funny but no one else will so why bother:
Whenever anyone asks what song to play I invariably respond with "do you have any Pitbull?" - palmab03

bsf, why did you kill your coworker?

were you already living in the compound, or did that cause you to retreat to the woods?

Middle seat of the very back row on a five hour flight.

AWESOME

just had the greatest meeting of all time

"hey"
"hey"
"why are we meeting again?"
"i forget"
"let's cancel"
"great"
"later"
"later"

to be fair, his "coworkers" at that point may have already been farm animals

what age do we think bobstackfan is?

i think he's a wake grad, so he's at least 22 or 23

his posting style leads me to believe he's a bit older, maybe in his 40s, possibly even in his 50s

he seems to prefer the music of the early to middle 80s, which would corroborate the 40s idea

i'm gonna say the range we're looking at here is 38-45

we're narrowing it down, bsf

i'm gonna scour google earth this afternoon for potential compound spots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back