• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chat Thread 144: BSF Kills Coworker, Hides out in Bunker

Status
Not open for further replies.

wfudkn

cookout = blabbermouth?
Reaction score
1336082805664_5138523.png

Last edited:
went to edit the thread title but while editing, cookout locked it :(

Shit. I know shit's bad right now, with all that starving bullshit, and the dust storms, and we are running out of french fries and burrito coverings. But I got a solution.

I've been posting too many Rockets tweets in the NBA thread today, but this slayed me:

I don't want to take this to the politics board, but how do you decide who to vote for in a primary when you don't like either candidate?

There is one race tomorrow that I don't like the incumbent And I don't like the challenger. I've met both in person and just don't like them as candidates.

by abstaining? granted I've never voted so that's my default answer.

I don't vote when neither candidate appeals to me, which is basically always. That's really dumb, because I could vote strategically, but w/e, voting has its costs and my time is valuable bc time spent voting is time not drinking

I don't want to take this to the politics board, but how do you decide who to vote for in a primary when you don't like either candidate?

There is one race tomorrow that I don't like the incumbent And I don't like the challenger. I've met both in person and just don't like them as candidates.

My old rule was if none appeal to me, I vote for a woman because we don't have enough in office. But, Virginia Foxx ruined that rule for me.

In this instance I leave that race blank on the ballot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back